Wood Countertop and Cutting Board Finishes…
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
There are several finishes available for your countertop. Each option provides a waterproof, stain resistant surface. All finish options provide a beautiful countertop with elegant style and rugged durability.
- Mineral Oil – light protection, food safe, re-oil every week, easy to maintain and repair surface. Ideal for Cutting Boards
- Tung Oil – good protection, food safe, re-oil weekly for the first month then once every 3 months as needed, easy to maintain and repair surface.
- Poly – very good protection, cannot be used as a cutting surface, maintenance free, difficult to repair surface.
- Waterlox – excellent protection, cannot be used as a cutting surface, deep coverage because of its Tung Oil properties in addition to a solid surface like Poly and comes in different sheen, maintenance free, difficult to repair surface.
- Stain added – a stain color can be added to most of our countertops and must be covered in either Poly or Waterlox, cannot be used as a cutting surface, difficult to repair surface.
- Distressed – this is a cosmetic feature that can be added to any finish.
Be the first to know!
Sign up and receive updates, new products and special offers and giveaways from
We respect your inbox and promise to never share your information with third-party vendors.